1. When does the promotional period start/end?
The promotional period for the activation of the International price plan starts on the 17th May 2013 and ends on 30th September 2013. During the same period low prices of calls to selected European landline destinations will be applied. Users who activate the International price plan in the promotional period will also get a promo data bucket with 300 MB. After the promotional period ends, regular prices for the International price plan will be applied.
2. Who can activate the International price plan?
The International price plan will be automatically activated to new prepaid customers by activating their prepaid SIM card from the special International Tele2 Start package. The SIM card can be activated until 30th September 2013.
3. What are benefits of this price plan?
This price plan allows cheaper calls to selected landline destinations, as follows:
- Calls to landline networks for only 0,04 €/minute (0,31 kn/min), in the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Slovakia, Sweden, Switzerland and United Kingdom. Call start-up fee: 0,29 kn/call
- Calls to landline networks for only 0,10 €/minute (0,77 kn/min), in the following countries: Slovenia, Bosnia-Herzegovina and Macedonia. Call start-up fee: 0,29 kn/call
After the activation of the SIM card, the user will get a free one-time data package with 300 MB.
The price of SMS to international destinations is 0,11 €/SMS (0,85 kn/SMS).
Calls to all Croatian destinations are charged at the price of 0,13 €/min (1,00 kn/min) with 0,04 €/call (0,29 kn/call) start-up fee.
4. How can I check my account balance?
You can easily check your balance by dialling *150#.
5. How do I get the promo 300 MB data bucket?
The promo 300 MB data bucket will be activated after you make the first call from your SIM card. The balance of your data bucket can be checked by dialing *150#, then press 2 for Bonuses (Bonusi), or directly *150*8#. The validity of your data bucket is 10 days.
6. Can I activate additional data buckets or SMS buckets?
Yes. More information on data buckets and SMS buckets can be found here
7. Do I have to pay a monthly fee for the International price plan?
No, there is no monthly fee for this price plan.
8. Can I activate other Tele2 prepaid price plan plans?
Yes, just send the keyword of the new price plan (SMART, SMILEY, REVOLUCIJA or PRICALICA) to short code 888. However, it is not possible to migrate back to the International price plan once you have changed it.
9. Which prices will be applied after the promotional period ends on the 30th September 2013?
The price of 0,39 €/min (3,00 kn/min) for calls to landline destinations to the following countries will be applied: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Slovakia, Sweden, Switzerland and United Kingdom, as well as Slovenia, Bosnia-Herzegovina and Macedonia. A 0,04 €/call (0,29 kn/call) start-up fee applies.