Terms and Conditions for the International tariff for Tele2 prepaid customers for activations from 17 May 2013
Terms and Conditions for the International tariff for Tele2
prepaid customers (for activations from 17 May 2013)
1. By activating the International tariff (in further text: Tariff), the Tele2 prepaid customer (in further
text: Customer) accepts these Terms and Conditions for the International tariff for Tele2 prepaid
customers (for activations from 17 May 2013); (in further text: Terms and Conditions).
2. The Tariff will be automatically activated to the Customer who activates a new Tele2 prepaid
SIM card from a special International Tele2 prepaid SIM start package.
3. The tariff and its benefits are defined by the valid Tele2 pricelist.
4. All users who activate the tariff between 17 May 2013 and 30 September 2013 will get a promo
data package with 300 MB that is valid 10 days from the activation date. The data package will be
activated within 24 hours after the Customer makes the first call or refill.
All users who activate the SIM card from a special free of charge prepaid start package with the
International price plan will get a promo data package with 300 MB that is valid 10 days from
activation date. The data package will be activated within 24 hours after the Customer makes the
first refill of 50 kuna or more.
5. The balance and validity of the data package can be checked by dialing *150#, then 2 for
Bonuses/Packages (Bonusi/Paketi), or directly *150*8#.
6. Call duration is limited to 60 minutes. After that the call will be automatically disconnected.
7. Tele2 Croatia is not held responsible in case services that are included in this tariff will not be
available at every moment. The reason is that service delivery is also provided from other
international mobile operators, not only Tele2 Croatia. It is also possible that due to the SMS
centre congestion during the summer, SMS to some of destinations won't be delivered.
8. The Customer can activate another tariff for Tele2 prepaid customers that is available for
activation, but cannot migrate back to the International tariff after that.
9. The Customer cannot use the SMS sponsor service. Calls and SMS to value added services are
10. The Customer can activate additional data packages, SMS packages and use the SMS parking
and mPrijevoz (mTransfer) service.
11. Existing Tele2 Customers cannot activate the International tariff, that is, they cannot migrate
from their current tariff to the International tariff.
12. The SIM card can be activated by 30 September 2013.
13. The promotional period, during which special benefits defined by the pricelist are valid, lasts
between 17 May 2013 and 30 September 2013. After that period the benefits and prices that are
valid are also defined by the pricelist.
14. In case Tele2 notice unusal and/or excessive usage of the Tariff for which there is justifiable
suspicion for unauthorized usage or misue of Tele services, which includes among others unusual
traffic towards networks that enable bonuses to the recipient based on incoming traffic, and/or
notice big discrepancy between outgoing traffic towards these networks and incoming traffic,
and/or in case of doubt on unauthorized usage or misuse of Tele2 services in case of using the
services for direct advertising/marketing and/or sales of services and/or products of the Customer
or third parties (which includes but is not limited to using Tele2 service for electronic spam), Tele2
have the right to deactivate the Customer’s Tariff and activate the Osnovna tarifa (basic tariff)
which is charged according to prices defined by the Tele2 pricelist. Before the basic tariff is
activated, the Customer will receive and SMS notification which will inform the Customer about it.
In case the Customer does not want to continue to use the Osnovna tarifa, the Customer can
terminate the subscription in accordance with the General Terms and Conditions of Tele2. The
Customer accpets the Terms and Conditions of Osnovna tarifa by making a first call or sending an
SMS/MMS or using data traffic after the receipt of the SMS notification that informs the Customer
that Osnovna tarifa has been activated.
15. To cases, that are not defined by these Terms and Conditions, General terms and Conditions
of Tele2 will be applied, as well as other special Terms and Conditions of services which are used
by the Customer.
16. Tele2 have the right to change these Terms and Conditions. The Customer will be informed of
any change by Tele2 corporate web pages or in some other appropriate manner.