1. By activating the SIM card included in the Prepaid 20 GB Mobile Internet special package, the
prepaid user (hereinafter: the User) is entitled to services and special benefits under the terms and
(hereinafter: the Offer)
2. The Offer includes one SIM card with an initial phone credit of 10 Croatian kunas and a 20 GB data
package valid for 14 days at the price of 80 Croatian kunas.
3. The initial 20 GB data pack will after 14 days be automatically rendered inactive. The user can then
activate regular prepaid mobile Internet options.
4. The priorities for data traffic use are as follows:
20 GB from the Offer?
Traffic from additional options?
5. The User is, while using data traffic, obligated to respect the legal prohibition of sending unsolicited
electronic messages, as well as to use the Internet access service in a manner consistent with
applicable regulations in the Republic of Croatia, General Terms and Conditions of Tele2 d.o.o. and
Abuse Prevention Advice as published on the www.tele2.hr web site. Furthermore, Tele2 reserves
the right to take measures and steps deemed necessary to prevent the misuse of Internet access
services, including the right to differentiate data transfer rates at tariff and service level, of which the
user shall be adequately informed.
Tele2, as well as other Tele2 Special Terms and/or specifications of services that the Beneficiary
avails of, shall apply as deemed appropriate.
via the Tele2 Web site or in another appropriate manner.