1. By activating the SIM card included with the "Cheapest Surf and Call - 10 GB and 200 min"
product (hereinafter: the Product), the Tele2 prepaid user (hereinafter: the User) accepts
2. The starter plan on the SIM card is the International tariff (hereinafter: the Tariff). All benefits
of the Tariff are defined by the current Tele2 price list. The validity of the SIM card after
activation is 90 days.
3. The initial credit on the SIM card included with the Product that the Customer buys at Tele2
point of sales or at Tele2 partners' point of sales is 10 kn. The package includes 10 GB of data
that the User can use within Croatia and 200 minutes towards all networks in Croatia. Packages
are deactivated 30th day from the activation.
4. The initial amount of data on the SIM card included with the Product that the User receives at
no charge during the street sampling of the SIM card with the Product is 100 MB. By topping
their credit up with a minimum of 55 kuna (the 'Pedesetica' credit voucher), the User activates
10 GB package on the SIM card that the User can use within Croatia, and 200 minutes towards
all networks in Croatia and 10 bonus kn. Packages are deactivated 30th day from the
5. Bonus kunas can be spent for calls towards all networks in Croatia, call set up fee towards all
networks in Croatia, SMS towards all networks in Croatia, MMS towards all networks in Croatia
and data traffc while in Croatia. Bonus kuna cannot be spend on international calls and SMS,
roaming, purchase of any type of additional data, minutes and/or SMS packages, SMS parking
service or any other VAS.
6. From 17th of June 2017 it is no longer possible to use roaming services while on the Tariff. The
Tariff's users may switch their plan to one which includes roaming services.
7. The balance and validity of the package referred to in Articles 3 and 4 can be verified by dialing
a. *150# and the call key, then 5 for bonus kunas
b. *150# and the call key, then 1 for minutes
c. *150# and the call key, then 4 for MB
8. Call duration is limited to 60 minutes, after which the call is automatically disconnected.
9. All Users of the Tariff can activate an additional 10 GB package and 200 minutes towards all
networks in Croatia by texting PAKET to 13999. The validity of the additional package is 30 days
and it will not be automatically reactivated. The package can be activated only once per user
number. The additional package is added to the basic package if the basic package is still active.
10. Calls and text messages towards value-added service numbers are not possible. The User can
activate data packages, text options and use the text message parking payment service (SMS
11. If Tele2 notices any unusual and/or excessive use of the Tariff for which there is reasonable
suspicion of unauthorized use or abuse of Tele2 services, including unusually large traffic to
networks offering services that enable the call recipient to receive bonus amounts based on
incoming traffic and/or a large disproportion between outbound traffic to such networks and
incoming traffic, and/or a suspicion of unauthorized use or abuse of Tele2 services in the event
of use of the service for the purpose of direct advertising and/or sales of services and/or goods
belonging to the Subscriber or third parties (including, but not limited to, the use of Tele2
services for unwanted electronic communications), Tele2 has the right to deactivate the user's
Tariff and activate the tariff Osnovna charged at the rates defined by the Tele2 price list. Prior
to activation of the tariff Osnovna, the User will receive a text message informing him of the
above. In the event that the User does not wish to proceed with using the tariff Osnovna, the
User may terminate the subscription in accordance with General Terms and Conditions. The
message or by using data traffic, following their receipt of the text message informing them of
the activation of the Basic Plan.
12. Tele2 is not liable should any of the services included in the plan not be available to the user
at all times.
shall apply as deemed appropriate, as well as other Tele2 Special Terms and/or specifications
for services that the User avails of.
the Tele2 web site or in another appropriate manner.